Sunday, April 18, 2021

Banana Milk Shake

BANANA MILK SHAKE

1 raw egg
1 sliced banana
1 tsp vanilla
1 dash nutmeg
8 oz skim milk

Put in blender on "whip" 30 seconds.


I haven't had this. I just thought it was in her book, it should be published. I may try this later, though. It sounds great.


This blog is documentation of my late grandmother's handwritten recipes, as well as recipes I've come across or made up. There are no photos or images as my grandmother's recipe book didn't have any, except for ones she clipped from magazines, for example.

These recipes are free for all to use. Please enjoy them by yourself, with friends, with family, feeding the hungry, or in whatever way you wish.

God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sausage Rice Casserole

SAUSAGE RICE CASSEROLE Note that Minute Rice (a brand name) is instant rice, which is parboiled rice. You can mostly cook and then drain r...